Top Internet Business Leaders Confirmed To Speak At Internet Association’s Third Annual Virtuous Circle Summit
BECKERMAN: “The value of the Virtuous Circle Summit is the conversations that take place when you bring together the leading voices in the internet innovation and policy space.”
Washington, DC — Today, Internet Association announced its initial list of confirmed speakers for the third annual Virtuous Circle Summit, which will be held on November 13 and 14, 2017, in San Francisco, CA. The exclusive event will bring together internet company founders, funders, key policymakers, top executives, and the drivers of innovation in the internet economy to discuss pressing issues facing the internet ecosystem.
“The value of the Virtuous Circle Summit is the conversations that take place when you bring together the leading voices in the internet innovation and policy space. The speakers and attendees we bring together represent the diverse components of the internet’s virtuous circle that benefits all Americans,” said Internet Association President & CEO Michael Beckerman. “The internet is the nation’s fastest growing sector, and it requires collaboration among policymakers, industry leaders, and rising entrepreneurs to ensure it continues to grow.”
The summit offers a space for intimate dialogue on the latest trends, innovations, and challenges confronting the internet ecosystem. Confirmed speakers include (additional speakers will be announced later this summer, including government officials):
- Max Levchin, Founder & CEO, Affirm, Inc.
- Kimberly Bryant, Founder & Executive Director, Black Girls CODE
- Pat Esser, President, Cox Communications
- Devin Wenig, President & CEO, eBay
- Diane Greene, Senior Vice President, Google Cloud Services
- Barry Diller, Chairman & Senior Executive, IAC/InterActiveCorp & Expedia
- Apoorva Mehta, Founder & CEO, Instacart
- Marne Levine, COO, Instagram
- Ben Silbermann, Co-founder & CEO, Pinterest
- Steve Huffman, Co-founder & CEO, Reddit
- Troy Carter, Global Head of Creator Services, Spotify
- Ron Conway, Founder & Co-Managing Partner, SV Angel
A virtuous circle is a chain of events which reinforce themselves through a positive feedback loop. For the internet industry, a virtuous circle is about innovation, investment, economic growth, empowerment, and prosperity.
For more information on the conference, including how to purchase tickets, panel descriptions, and updated speaker schedules, please visit vc.internetassociation.org.