Graphic Design Intern, Spring Term
Internet Association is the voice of the internet economy, representing the interests of the leading internet companies. Our mission is to foster innovation, promote economic growth, and empower people through the free and open internet. The internet creates unprecedented benefits for society, and as the voice of the world’s leading internet companies, we ensure stakeholders understand these benefits.
The graphic design intern role is integral in our fast-paced Communications team. This is a paid position that reports to the Senior Graphic Designer. The person in this role should be comfortable completing and shifting tasks quickly, often executing in different mediums concurrently. Due to COVID-19, this position is remote.
The Daily Tasks
- Find new and exciting ways to tell our story through design and social media
- Collaborate with the Creative team to create graphic content
- Use a variety of Adobe Creative Cloud apps to create and design print and digital materials
- Receive feedback from the Creative team and make necessary changes
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, composition, color, and other design fundamentals
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Ability to work well under pressure and execute multiple, competing priorities
- Willingness to learn new skills and participate in new projects
- Experience with Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Suite— strongly geared towards Illustrator and InDesign.
- Social media/web experience – asset creation, optimization, etc.
- Gif creation familiarity
- WordPress experience – formatting blog posts, asset optimization, uploading, etc.
- Interest or experience in video – After Effects / Premiere
- Work on a wide range of graphic design projects in many different mediums
- Receive guidance and feedback from successful graphic design professionals
- Attend weekly meetings and participate in networking events
- Remote position
- Paid position
Please send a resumé and cover letter to [email protected]