Internet Association provides paid internship opportunities to young professionals from a wide variety of backgrounds.
We are seeking enthusiastic interns to help support the Internet Association’s advocacy on key internet policy issues. Interns will provide administrative and research support to the IA’s current projects and day-to-day office functions. The position would be approximately 30 hours per week.
Internship opportunities are available for interns across a range of functions at IA, working with the policy and government relations team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get hands-on experience working at a trade association and to become involved in internet policy. Interns will also be able to participate in tech policy and career development seminars led by a range of experts in the field.
IA Internship Requirements
- Currently pursuing a degree or recently completed a Bachelor’s degree
- Able to work 3-5 days per week (preferably during core office hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) for the equivalent of a semester: January-April, May-August, or Sept-December.
Summary of Core Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support and assist in other duties that are assigned.
- Assist in research and writing policy briefs and blog posts.
- Maintain and update member company policy contacts/lists.
- Provide logistical support for Internet Association events.
- Monitor legislation relevant to Internet Association member companies.
- Strong general verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong creative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong policy and legal research skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, prioritize multiple tasks, and manage time efficiently.
- Strong interest in internet policy.
- Be a flexible and enthusiastic team player.
Please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com