We are seeking an enthusiastic intern to help support Internet Association’s fast-paced communications team advocate through the use of creative video and motion graphics.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get hands-on experience working in video, tech and policy communications.
IA Internship Requirements
- Currently pursuing a degree or recently completed a Bachelor’s degree in communications, video production, graphic design, or a related field.
- Able to work 3-5 days per week (preferably during core office hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) for the equivalent of a semester: January-April, May-August, or Sept-December.
Summary of Core Responsibilities:
- Execution of video & audio editing as well as graphic design
- Designing motion graphics in After Effects
- Assist in event live video production
- Aiding in the post-production process of captioning, exporting and uploading videos to our website, social channels, etc
- Creating graphics for videos and other social posts using Adobe Illustrator
Required Skills, Experience, and Abilities:
- Strong creative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, prioritize multiple tasks, and manage time efficiently
- Be a flexible and enthusiastic team player
- Knowledge of video editing & graphic design
- Familiarity with capturing video, mirrorless cameras, production equipment, etc. a plus
- Familiarity with the following programs:
- Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Office
- Google Suite
Please include recent and relevant samples of your work with your application.
Please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org