Internet Association represents more than 40 of the world’s leading internet companies. We are seeking a Junior Designer with raw talent, passion, and enthusiasm to complement our growing creative and communications team. You’ll work closely with the Senior Creative Content Manager and other members of the communications team to help concept and create compelling content for events, campaigns, and other organization collateral.
Our ideal candidate should have a portfolio that demonstrates a range of capabilities in both the print and digital space and have a refined, modern style. Skills such as photography, video production, and animation are all pluses. You must be hard-working and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What we’re looking for from you:
- Fresh out of school or with 1–2 years of experience (agency experience is a plus)
- A skilled designer looking to grow
- A quick learner, eager to take on new challenges
- A strong conceptual thinker and problem solver
- Self-motivated and you’ll do what it takes to get the job done
- Capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Always produce quality work, regardless of deadlines
- Have great communication and organizational skills and you collaborate well within a team
- Proficient at using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of apps (especially Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop)
- A passion for all things internet.
These things are nice, but not required:
- Knowledge of After Effects and/or Premier
- Experience or interest in video production
- Previous experience with WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and HTML Email
- A college degree in design or a design-related discipline
Location: Washington, DC (no remote work)
Please send a resume with a link to your portfolio to email@example.com. Competitive benefits. Growth opportunity.